2011 RICS Awards – Granary Wharf wins 10th industry awardTue 6th Dec 2016
Granary Wharf in Leeds has been awarded the National RICS Award for Regeneration 2011 – bringing the total number of industry awards to ten.
Ardmore Construction delivered two of the three elements that make up the mixed-use scheme – the dramatic 23 storey twisting Candle House residential tower designed by Carey Jones Chapman Tolcher, and Waterman’s Place designed by CZWG Architects.
Previous awards won by the Granary Wharf scheme include:
- Housing Design Awards Supreme Winner 2011
- RICS Pro Yorkshire Awards Project of the Year 2011
- RICS Pro Yorkshire Awards Regeneration 2011
- British Homes Awards Mixed-Use Development of the Year Commendation 2010
- HCA Awards Quality of Place Finalist 2010
- Yorkshire Insider Property Industry Award for Regeneration 2010
- RIBA Yorkshire White Rose Award for Housing 2010
- RIBA Yorkshire White Rose Award Gold Award for Architecture 2010
- RIBA Yorkshire White Rose Award for Building of the Year 2010