Ardmore Construction Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Ardmore Construction Limited of Byrne House, Jeffreys Road, Brimsdown, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 7UB.
For the purposes of this policy “Group” shall mean Byrne Properties Limited, Paddington Construction Limited, BCL Rail Services Limited, BCL Plant Hire and Haulage Limited, CPC Mechanical and Electrical Limited and PAC Scaffolding Limited, our holding company (within the meaning of the Companies Act 2006), any subsidiary (within the meaning of the Companies Act 2006) of ours and any holding company or subsidiary company of any of the above named companies.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide via our recruitment pages on our site www.ardmoregroup.co.uk (“our site”).
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Purposes for which we hold and use your information
We may use your information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- If you submit information via our recruitment pages on our site we will use your information to decide whether or not to call you for interview and whether or not to offer you employment. We may pass the information you supply onto members of our Group who may also use your information to decide whether or not to call you for interview and whether or not to offer you employment.
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member or the Group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Ardmore Construction Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.