Dry Lining ManagerCanada Water Salary: Competitive
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The duties include management of the installation of all site dry lining including ordering and taking control of all materials
- Management of all personnel responsible for installing all SFS and dry lining the management and minimisation of all waste
- Management of all internal housekeeping and safety issues internally and on site or section
- Involvement with all design issues of internal dry-lining Whilst management and maintenance of good quality control on site managing of the correct finish in all sections of work.
- coordination of all interface packages with other managers
- The right candidates will have an extensive experience of managing dry lining packages on multi-million residential / offices / hotel schemes gained whilst working for a main contractor or dry lining subcontractor.
- We are one of the largest family-owned construction groups in the UK. Multi phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high-rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
- There are few companies in today’s construction industry that can provide the same level of in-house capability as Ardmore including in-house mechanical and electrical installation, as well as metalwork and joinery services.
- From groundwork and substructures, super-structures, mechanical and electrical installation, through to envelope and fit-out packages we are able to control and deploy our own staff, equipment and tradespeople efficiently,whilst also providing clients with flexibility and responsiveness.
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.