Façade ManagerCanada Water Salary: Competitive
Job Profile :
- To coordinate and manage the design, manufacture and installation of the curtain walling system.
- Including balcony finishes
- Window/Glazing installation
- Wall finishes
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring that the works are undertaken in strict accordance with all HS&E legislation, and the Health and Safety and Environmental Plans.
- Chairing regular minuted façade package meetings
- Collaborating extensively with in-house design teams, factory design teams, factory manager, haulage manager, crane coordinators, trade foremen, engineers for dimensional controls, and specialist testing houses
- Managing all on site and off site testing
- Ensuring diligent QA procedures are in place for the whole façade package and adhered too
- Supervising the chain of custody ensuring that all required finishes are as described in the ERs and contract , and thoroughly tested
- Planning and programming
- Setting out and dimensional checks
- Ensuring that deadlines are met by liaising with sub-contractors and the Project Manager.
- Responsible for all logistical and transport interfaces together with associated factory visits
- Responsible for photographic evidence of installation
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply