Finishing ManagerGreenwich Salary: Competitive
- Part of a team responsible for the finishing of and planning ahead for resources to ensure uninterrupted progression of the sequence of works to bring the project to close.
- You will manage the snag-lists; coordinate the trades and work with the project managers to achieve successful handover.
- Candidates should have excellent man management skills and the skills to monitor progress in a highly pressured environment.
- Confidence in reading drawings and specifications and thorough understanding of requirements for high-spec finishes.
- You will have come from a trade background with carpentry being a preference and keen to learn and progress.
- We are one of the largest family-owned construction groups in the UK.
- We deliver projects up to £160m from multi-phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high-rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels.
- There are few companies in today’s construction industry that can provide the same level of in-house capability as Ardmore including in-house mechanical and electrical installation, as well as metalwork and joinery services.
- From groundwork and substructures, super-structures, mechanical and electrical installation, through to envelope and fit-out packages we are able to control and deploy our own staff, equipment and tradespeople efficiently, whilst also providing clients with flexibility and responsiveness.
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.