Fit-Out ManagerSutton Salary: Competitive
To achieve fit-out of the building in accordance with the fit-out programme.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Follow the fit-out sequence organising labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the fit-out programme.
- Ensure material & plant stock is sufficient going forward, this includes construction materials, welfare, H&S etc.
- Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme. This includes dry-lining, carpentry, mechanical, electrical, sanitaryware, tiling & paint
- Coordinate relevant subcontractors on a daily basis to ensure that they complete based on the fit-out programme.
- Follow up on materials that have not been delivered to site to ensure they are delivered promptly.
- Ensure sufficient labour resources are on-site to complete the works while not straining labour forecast.
- Resolve day to day issues on site in a timely, amicable and efficient manner to ensure the programme is maintained.
- Motivate and encourage labour to work efficiently throughout the day.
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines
- QA all trades work in a systematic way to ensure quality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that work is built in accordance with the latest construction issue drawings.
- Snag units on a daily basis and issue snag & QA sheets to the relevant subcontractor on a daily basis.
- Manage housekeeping and all H&S aspects on a daily basis.
- We are one of the largest family-owned construction groups in the UK. Multi phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high-rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
- There are few companies in today’s construction industry that can provide the same level of in-house capability as Ardmore including in-house mechanical and electrical installation, as well as metalwork and joinery services.
- Groundwork and substructures, super-structures, mechanical and electrical installation, through to envelope and fit-out packages we are able to control and deploy our own staff, equipment and tradespeople efficiently,whilst also providing clients with flexibility and responsiveness.
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.