Mechanical Site ManagerCanada Water Salary: Competitive
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordination of services
- Planning works / ensuring works are carried out to programme
- Managing installation of heating and ventilation systems
- Procurement of materials
- Overseeing QA installation of all primary equipment
- Overseeing of Metalux secondary installation within the dwellings
- Witnessing of all SVP stack tests and making available millibar tests for building control
- Witness and sign off of all heating and cold water testing before close up of wall and ceilings
- QA of installation of all Flat ducting in accordance with specification
- All testing to be witnessed ,inhibitor flushing, chlorination flushing, flow rates tests, Mvhr extract tests
- We are one of the largest family-owned construction groups in the UK. Multi phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high-rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
- There are few companies in today’s construction industry that can provide the same level of in-house capability as Ardmore including in-house mechanical and electrical installation, as well as metalwork and joinery services.
- Groundwork and substructures, super-structures, mechanical and electrical installation, through to envelope and fit-out packages we are able to control and deploy our own staff, equipment and tradespeople efficiently,whilst also providing clients with flexibility and responsiveness.
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.