Project AdministratorPerfume Factory Salary & Benefits: Competitive
To ensure that all project documentation is up to date, available and easily accessible by the Project Team; office management and administrative assistance to the Project Team.
- Collectively provide and carry out the role of the Company Reception phone system team when the HO Receptionist is not available. All full-time site administrators will be logged onto the 3CX Q system at all times, and collectively will ensure all calls for the company are received as and when required.
- Provide administrative support to site-based project team (including Project Managers, HR, Site Managers, Design Managers, Engineers, M&E Managers, H&S Managers etc.) including typing, letter writing, photocopying, scanning, filing, printing, compiling reports, typing up meeting minutes, material requisitions etc.
- Create various trackers, registers and other tools to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find.
- Ensure the smooth running of the site office:
- Answer the phone and take detailed messages
- Meet and greet guests and visitors,
- Manage meeting room bookings,
- Set up meeting rooms for meetings (i.e. arrange snacks and refreshments when it’s requested),
- Ensure that site offices always look smart, clean and tidy.
- Assist in the creation of the Monthly Progress Report, collating data for the Office Manager:
- Liaise with Design Team and Site Team to receive various reports in a timely manner,
- Ensure that progress photos are taken on the construction site,
- Provide tracking status reports,
- Arrange reproduction of the approved report.
- Assist in the creation of the Health & Safety File and ensure that it is done at least 6 weeks before the final completion of the project. Follow the guidance and instructions of the Design Manager while compiling all information, documents and certificates for the Health & Safety Files.
- Assist with staff induction in conjunction with the Health & Safety team and HR Business Partner.
- Ensure that all new starters on site are set up correctly in Datascope, checking detail entered is correct.
- Send all the required documents of the worker to the central HR team including right to work checks.
- Assist them to acquire Public Liability Insurances and send them to the Trades Payments Administrator/ Manager,
- Send weekly timesheets of workers to the Trades Payments Administrator/ Manager,
- Assist workers with their wage related queries, liaises with the Trades Payments Manager in behalf of the worker.
- Promote data protection principles in your own work and your environment:
- Process personal information with adequate care, confidentiality and respect for personal data by following the company guidelines particularly in relation to storage (where the documents are saved) and electronic transfer (wherever possible, relying on the document control system rather than Outlook)
- Manage your own files ensuring no personal information is stored on your desktop or Outlook – this includes a regular management of your own documents
- Highlight any data protection issues you become aware of to the Project Manager and DPO where necessary.
- Provide any other administrative assistance required by the Office Manager and Project Team.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org